View Profile ghost119sparta

29 Movie Reviews

wow...true story.

Lmao this should be the ending of season 5 this is hilarious.

Well Whatever has happened...I feel sorry for you and I hope you are fine,but I just wanted to mention that I like the art style of your animation is so unique.By the way good job.

1 Game Review

Awesome story design and the art style fits the atmosphere on what the game is based on but...just need to improve a few things on the game play other than that the game overall looks promising...good job there I love it also I'm looking forward to get it on steam.

6 Audio Reviews

Ultimate Perfection this song is totally incredible but I felt like something was missing at the end... strange.

wow that really nice doh...I was listing to this on the NG radio,really cool tone I love it.

Hummn interesting tone...maybe I could use this amazing song for one of my future projects...well if you don't mind doh :) I promise I'll give you credit.
I love it ,this is really good keep the good work.

Pahgawk responds:

Yeah thats fine! Glad you like it!

19 Art Reviews

reminds me of shin megami tensei nocturne for some reason still cool art doh btw what about colouring it.

BluMiu responds:

Know that you said it, I knew it reminded me of something, almost specifically; If I added more to the composition like creatures or the like, it definitely would have that setup. If I had to, I'd want to use watercolors or copic markers, if I had ^^; If and when get my hands on. Til then I could just digital color, but had no plans to color since just a sketch. An idea, though.

That a cute doll.

magnificent...just beautiful.

Just a guy who likes to animate and draw for fun.

Student