View Profile ghost119sparta

30 Movie Reviews

wow...true story.

Lmao this should be the ending of season 5 this is hilarious.

I'm amazed by the fact that you did put so much effort into this animation and by the way I must admit that some good editing skills there.
Good job I liked the narration and the story as well...Is just my opinion but have you ever thought of being a voice actor.

1 Game Review

Awesome story design and the art style fits the atmosphere on what the game is based on but...just need to improve a few things on the game play other than that the game overall looks promising...good job there I love it also I'm looking forward to get it on steam.

6 Audio Reviews

Ultimate Perfection this song is totally incredible but I felt like something was missing at the end... strange.

wow that really nice doh...I was listing to this on the NG radio,really cool tone I love it.

Hummn interesting tone...maybe I could use this amazing song for one of my future projects...well if you don't mind doh :) I promise I'll give you credit.
I love it ,this is really good keep the good work.

Pahgawk responds:

Yeah thats fine! Glad you like it!

21 Art Reviews

magnificent...just beautiful.

LMAO...noice

Interesting...that something else...if you don't mind I ask...were you inspired by bloodborne I don't know if you probably are familiar with, this art in particular kind of reminds me of he great one, anyway but still...it looks amazing I love it.

Just a guy who likes to animate and draw for fun.

n/a