Nigist_Yirga_Tefera Nigist_Yirga_Tefera

Well Whatever has happened...I feel sorry for you and I hope you are fine,but I just wanted to mention that I like the art style of your animation is so unique.By the way good job.

Human A Creepy Stop Motion Human A Creepy Stop Motion

hummm kind of reminds me of David firth the Crooked Rot stop motion animation for some reason...Creepy and weird at the same time but still interesting so far,but hey that was awesome doh.

The Bing Bong Theory The Bing Bong Theory

That was...dark but for some reason I like it.

Ponderous - Planetary Sunset (Official Music Video) Ponderous - Planetary Sunset (Official Music Video)

Beautiful...I have no words...good job.

Murder Girl Full Length Short Film Murder Girl Full Length Short Film

A Interesting character that maybe you could develop more about her personality like a anti-hero...but for some reason kind of reminds me of kill bill,it like deja vu.By the way is just my opinion that doesn't mean it a fact but still a quite interesting character...keep doing the good job there and improving.

SonnyFern responds:

Next part will go much deeper into her backstory!

Colors Colors

The idea behind the animation is actually good but however still it needs some improvement....so far good work there I like the story...maybe next time bring some movement,sound,a different background in general what I mean is bring some life into it. Also I liked the sense of humour but still it needs some improvement.

ZyLibraMellow responds:

You make me smile <3

Apt 101. ( i am happy at...) Apt 101. ( i am happy at...)

Interesting art style...it so unique and most of all the soundtrack actually matched well with animation as a whole.I liked by fact of being unique and quite entertaining...about the story I think is fine.

HellSpawn HellSpawn

Good job there...it kind of short but still great keep the good work.

Space whiz #2.5 (2015) Space whiz #2.5 (2015)

That funny story I enjoyed :)...but maybe in the future you could try like making those scenes more liveable like bring some movement into the animation instead of just sliding drawings but so far it really good I liked the style and makes the story more funny...Good job.

Opening Samurai Jack Collab Opening Samurai Jack Collab

Good job indeed...keep doing the work I love it.