Murder Girl Full Length Short Film Murder Girl Full Length Short Film

A Interesting character that maybe you could develop more about her personality like a anti-hero...but for some reason kind of reminds me of kill bill,it like deja vu.By the way is just my opinion that doesn't mean it a fact but still a quite interesting character...keep doing the good job there and improving.

SonnyFern responds:

Next part will go much deeper into her backstory!

Colors Colors

The idea behind the animation is actually good but however still it needs some improvement....so far good work there I like the story...maybe next time bring some movement,sound,a different background in general what I mean is bring some life into it. Also I liked the sense of humour but still it needs some improvement.

ZyLibraMellow responds:

You make me smile <3

Apt 101. ( i am happy at...) Apt 101. ( i am happy at...)

Interesting art style...it so unique and most of all the soundtrack actually matched well with animation as a whole.I liked by fact of being unique and quite entertaining...about the story I think is fine.

Design of an evening Design of an evening

Ultimate Perfection this song is totally incredible but I felt like something was missing at the end... strange.

Care Care

wow that really nice doh...I was listing to this on the NG radio,really cool tone I love it.

Covert Covert

Hummn interesting tone...maybe I could use this amazing song for one of my future projects...well if you don't mind doh :) I promise I'll give you credit.
I love it ,this is really good keep the good work.

Pahgawk responds:

Yeah thats fine! Glad you like it!

boo boo

Damn I love the style on this one pretty cool at the same time kind of Gothic...I like it doh very creative ,good job.

AA10042017 AA10042017

For some reason reminds me of Jojo Bizarre Adventure but still unique as whole...I like it.

SpanglishHorse responds:

i did draw it like in JJBA lol
thanks.

The Second Coming The Second Coming

Pretty good :) as fan of Samurai Jack I love it, keep doing the good work.